Calling charities and other good causes (PTAs, sports clubs etc.)
WIN a Fundraising Evening worth at least £850!
Flock Comedy will provide to the winning organisation, FREE of CHARGE an evening of standup comedy for fundraising purposes.
You provide the venue - we’ll provide the entertainment (three professional stand-up comedians, MC, lights & sound, public liability insurance etc.) Sell tickets (you set the price), sell beer and sell raffle tickets at the event and you could be on your way to upwards of £2,000 clear profit on the night - a mutually agreeable Friday in October or November 2016.
The winning charity or good cause will be the one that makes the most compelling case for holding an event and demonstrates the commitment of its members, patrons, followers or supporters.
Hop on over to our facebook page and share the related post and ask your followers to:
a) comment with your good cause’s name and to
b) “Like” our page.
You or your fundraiser should then answer the questions in the following form:
This offer closes 31 July 2016 - The winning good cause will be notified by 6 August 2016.
The full Terms & Conditions and exclusions are below:
Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to UK Charities, Parent Teacher Associations, Sports & Social Clubs and other good causes.
1. All entrants may be contacted by Flock Comedy to discuss their entry.
2. The winning good cause will:
- commit to a date no less than ten weeks prior to the event,
- book and pay for a suitable location for an audience of at least fifty people,
- the venue must be made available to Flock Comedy for an hour before the audience arrives and an hour after it leaves,
- apply and pay for any necessary licences,
- comply with any Ts&Cs of the venue,
- commit to making the most of the opportunity,
- promote the event at its own cost and sell at least sixty tickets,
- staff the event (ticket seller, bar staff etc.),
- provide refreshments (usually soft drinks) for Flock Comedy personnel (no more than five people),
- use Flock Comedy branding and logo,
- mention Flock Comedy in any PR initiative associated with the event.
3. Flock Comedy
- will provide lighting and sound equipment,
- will provide an MC
- will book three professional stand-up comedians of its own choosing
- reserves the right to claim reasonable expenses, discussed and agreed at outset.
4. Neither party will be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement if its failure or delay is due to the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event, i.e. one that:
- is beyond the reasonable control of a party,
- materially affects the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement, and
- could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided against.